Friday, August 6, 2010

For now

I was supposed to come up with the pictures on my Sarawak roadtrip sometime last week but due to some technical error (we took thousand of photos and they are yet to be sorted) I shall delay it to next week, I think.
So do not worry bout that. I am just coming to the end of the second week of the semester. I would say that I was rather free because one of the lecturer went away on a conference, while labs and tutorials will only commerce on the third week.
Taking rather heavy subjects this semester. More of the combination of calculations and memorizing. Which I usually only prefer either one for better focus. However, we shall see how will it work out.
I always tell people that I "accidentally" got myself involved in joining those events which are actually unecessary and may not be helpful at all for my resumé. When I come to think of it, I do have sleepless nights and overloaded tasks but then I enjoy myself doing what I like.
When to some people academic is everything, University is where your future will be determined and so on. I told myself I would not want to regret my years spent in University. This is when I get to gain knowledge and know more people. This is when I get to show my skills and explore my interests.
I always imagine how sad and pathetic it is for those who graduate in high dstinction but could not recall what had he or she been doing in the past few years. Everytime me and the girls recall our past, we burst out laughing. We had our moments alright, and we plan to make much more new ones.
Checking our results makes us giggle together, working hard on common subjects makes us yell together, partying makes us scream together. Just live it to the very peak till you can no longer hold on. Do not take short cuts cause you will never learn and one day you will realize there is no short cut in life. I am lazy, but I am working on it :)
For the weeks to come, wish me luck! My second year will perhaps be the toughest of all. Will not be blogging as frequent but I will post up latest pictures from time to time. Time constraint. Going for a trip tomorrow and I have lab reports and assignments to do. Adios!

No comments: