Thursday, August 26, 2010

Over-time

For the past 3 days it has been really hectic.

I had been sleeping for only 3 to 5 hours a day.

All the meeting, dance practice, quizzes and test bothered me much.

Till the extend that something weird happened.

Today there was a 3 hours gap so I decided to take a nap at my friend's room,

since my room is quite far from the next class.

I set my alarm before hand and my friend went for her class.

I woke up realizing my phone is dead and I search everywhere for a clock.

No clock, I lost track of time.

I rushed to class, found out no one was there.

I figured class has not started yet.

Switched on the computer in the lecture room,

and realized I am 2 hours earlier.

Well, better early than late.

Or worst, totally missed the lab session.

No comments: