Monday, February 28, 2011

Accident la pulakk

I am probably the most lazy ass blogger ever pfff

I am actually not thaaaat busy but I just...how to explain???

I have lots to blog about but I am just too lazy to put them into words..

Geddit? wtf

One more week till mid semester break, Pangkor Island here we come!!

It's like the nearest Island but I had not been there.

I even reached Langkawi Island before Pangkor. LOL

Next Monday and Tuesday going to KL for some Geologist/Geoscientist convention.

It will be one of the most important day of my life on Wednesday,

other than going to Pangkor.

Mid sem break starts on Thursday, till Sunday.

4 days only. wtf from 1 week change to 4 days INCLUDING weekend.

This week is supposed to be tests week but none of my lecturers confirmed the date.

Means there will be some sort of pop up test pffff

Okay go stadeh first in case tomorrow suddenly got 2 tests arghh



Highlight of the week, even before it started.

Had a small car accident last night.

After church.

Sorry no picture because it was a lil scary that I forgotten.

After that we went for dinner,

I almost tripped at the stairs cause I was still blurr.

We went on convoy, 4 cars.

Some miscommunication, so the other car knocked into mine (rented car).

The door got smashed, RM200 for repair.

Had to divide equally, $$$ fly away again.

Allowance just got in last week T____T

After 3 years of driving, my first accident.

But it's not even my fault.

Duhhh



Oh ya, I bought SHINee Hello Repackage album!!

In love with it.

And will do review on Hada Labo moisturizing set in next post.

Stay tuned!


No comments: