Friday, April 8, 2011

Enjoy the teeth

previous post on hair, now on teeth wtf?



This is a wayyyyyyyyy outdated post.

Sorry if it confuse you but yea, I took off my braces almost a month ago.



My orthodontist is Dr.Eddy from Ong Dental Surgery, Ipoh.

For those who had been following me,

I had my braces on about 1 and half years ago,

when I was in Foundation 2nd semester.

That time I was new in town so a friend,

Michelle search the web for dental clinics.

He's that famous okayyy we found him through the web wtf.



The total I paid for my treatment, almost RM5k.

The treatment itself cost me RM4.5k.

Teeth extraction and fillings all around RM500.


Paid by monthly installment RM150 per month.

Sometimes by myself (using my allowance),

if I run dry wtf I ask from my parents

(who are sooooooo great, everyday ask me enough

money or not wtf make me feel bad only)


Not yet add on fuel, car rentals and all to go appointment from Uni wtf

Must had cost moreee than RM5k.





And the pain every 2-3 days after the appointment.

Haven't plus the sucky menstrual pain every month duhh

No pain no gain?

Let you see the smile of satisfaction wtf



Thank you :)


post title: song by The Sunshine fix

3 comments:

jfook said...

Wow you have beautiful teeth now!!

Kendra Bing said...

Discover great updates recommended and reviewed by the community from tech related to lifestyle and traveling at Kendra Bing. You'll be amazed to uncover news and articles which you otherwise wouldn't have.

Also, grab the opportunity to promote your blog postings at http://kendrabing.com for FREE while being discovered by whole lot of other like-minded people. On top of that, any of your interesting posting will stay longer on the frontpage thus achieving better audience-exposure in the long run.

Kendra Bing is the perfect portal for the right source and inspiration for your next blog posting with its massive influx of the freshest and juiciest writing materials.

JOIN today!

Anonymous said...

hi....is it pain when u r getting your braces???????? .....*_*...^_^...$_$...&_&...