Friday, July 29, 2011

Back to basic


Dyed back my hair to black.

Love it! Look at my previous uglehhh yellowish hair.

Well, dying hair is a pain in the ass.

You have to touch up all the time.

Imagine all the chemicals.

Go Google about that.

I read before that the chemical entering the
scalp is worst then other parts of the skin.

Let me stay with black :)

If you want some colour, get some highlight, less tedious.


Anyways, I am back in Kuching!

Today hair, tomorrow facial.

Not a vacation, just that the flight tickets were cheap.

And coincidently it was Daddy's birthday.

I gave my parents a surprise!!!

No one at home knew I am coming back.

My cousins picked me up.

And when my Mum saw me,

she thought I was "someone who looks like me" LOL


Off to Birthday man's dinner :)

No comments: