Friday, August 26, 2011

Don't just sit there

My blog is so boring....probably because my life is so boring.

Oh wait, it's not. My life is currently in a big mess, no words can describe it.

The bf loves peaceful life and he said I must had got cursed to live my current life.

Or maybe I did something really really bad in my past life wtf.

Currently on Raya holidays. Actually it is study week.

Many others had went back or out and enjoying life.

I am too lazy to be out of the room.

Get my butt stuck to the chair in front of my laptop.

With my Korean idols accompanying me night and day.

No worries, I sleep early, wake up early and still eat proper food.

I will probably let you know what are bothering me when it is settled.



Maybe I was too bored, I recently got back my camwhore habits.

The last time I did this was 3 years ago, I swear.

Cause my phone camera sucks max.


Tata~


Just something I want to share...



1 comment:

~KLaRaPaRiS~ said...

Hello Maylin :D thanks coz stopping by site ^^ you are chinese-bidayuh, I am chinese-dusun.. haha..