Tuesday, February 26, 2008

my job as a promoter

Well.. started a part time job as a promoter while waiting for my SPM results.. im a promoter for ladies Everbest and Santa Barbara Plo & Racquet Club shoes..
dats me (right) & mary on de (left)..
im wifouts shoes..coz my toes hurt..lolzi was half way doing my january closing stocks check..
*tension*
me (left) & my partner, Margret..
*we r not supposed to use hp on de selling ground*
lolz..im in parkson de spring de toilet..
de green thingy is not a toilet pass..only visitors pass
hehe..im under everbest de shoe shelf.. *resting*me n miz eifa of hush puppies..
we were in de fitting room of The Executive & Valentino Rudy..Everbest, EVB, Tracee, Hush Puppies & Noche de shoes store..

More updates coming soon!!
current mood-confused wif my life..




No comments: