Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Monday, September 29, 2008
They made an announcement that today and
tomorrow there will be no wireless connection..
But there still is!
Again, woke up late today..
Woke up and saw so many miss calls and messages in my phone..
Messages were random - from bro jim, mummy, gary, phill, mark..
Bro jim told me his new mobile number.
Mummy asked me whether I bought a new jacket.
Gary asked me how's life and I replied in a weird way.
Phill asked whether I had my lunch, that was 2 hours b4 I woke up.
Mark was the only one asking : "Are you awake already?"
But that message was sent 5 hours before I woke up. Sigh..
The rest of the day I was chatting and smsing..
With Mark using our newly downloaded skype,
With Alvin using MSN,
With Phill through sms ..
With Gary through sms..
Daddy called again to check out whether I am doing fine..
But an hour after Daddy called me,
I received a message from bro Jim
that Mummy and Daddy quarreled till Mummy cried.
I just prayed that everything will be okay..
I want Daddy and Mummy to know that even though I am not at home,
I still want them to live happily..
My mood was down after knowing that they quarreled.
What's making me upset is that like always, I cannot do anything..
God bless you Daddy & Mummy..
God's always with us, face every challenges given by God with tought hearts..
Love you all..
Who knew it, the cafe was closed.
Asked Oliver whether he got a friend with car so we can at least go out.
He answered "Sorry, no.."
So me & Mark walked to village 5 cafe,
luckily there was A stall - pardon me, only ONE stall opened..
and selling only rice, and 3 types of spicy "lauk"..
No choice, me & Mark ordered for take away after
seeing some international students sort of preparing for a party at the cafe..
Took dinner in my room..
Of cause, while listening to musics.
Received an sms from Phill asking whether I ate.
I said "yes!" and he told me he and his friends ate prawns & fish!!
While I and Mark ate only rice and the what-so-ever curry..
Smsed with Gary, talked about random stuffs and get to know each other better..
cause after dinner I did nothing except sitting at my study table starring at the I-dun-know-how-to-do Physics assignment..
Studied lil' of E maths and just wrote half-page-of-A4 notes,
Yes, only half...
The rest of the time,
I'm listening to musics, chatting and feeling sleepy..
Guess that's all for today..
The boring day No.3..
7 more days to go perhaps..
What can I say..
Live Live To The Fullest
Sunday, September 28, 2008
(Deuteronomy 31:8) And the LORD, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.
(Psalms 23:4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
(Psalms 27:10) When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.
(John 14:18) I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
(Hebrews 13:5) Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
Adapted from :
1. Realize that such times of loneliness are common to all people, but they should be temporary. The psalmist asked himself, "Why art thou cast down, oh my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me?". And then immediately he comes back with the answer, "Hope thou in God, for I shall yet praise Him for the help of His countenance" (Psalm 42: 5).
2. Remember that God is always available to help you overcome loneliness. One of the verses that has helped me puts it this way, "But I trusted in thee, 0 Lord. I said, thou art my God, my times art in thy hands" (Psalms 31:14,15). If God is directing your life, you will not have any real cause to worry or be alarmed. "In nothing be anxious", wrote the Apostle Paul, "but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known unto God and the peace of God which passeth all understanding shall guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus" (Philippians 4:6,7).
Saturday, September 27, 2008
It's a wonderful mail and I was amazed by the art of God.
What touched me most was the words attached.
Scroll down to see the art of God.
We live in an awesome world.
Make it an awesome day.
Peace To All and May God Bless You
Leave the rest to God.
I'm here staying in the room alone..
Not only in my room alone,
But I guessed I'm alone in the whole floor.
I know the Thailand girls downstairs are still around.
Today is the first day of the holiday.
And I had been doing nothing except getting online
And of cause, other routines like
But it is kinda spooky going in the bathroom or loo alone at night.
Had been lying on the bed for hours.
Daddy even called to ask : "Are you sick? Why when I call you are always in bed?"
I just responded "I'm
People did asked me out,
but I'm too
Feeling so calm and peaceful here in my room..
Being alone doesn't mean it's something bad..
It's a choice..
Today's Agenda (In sequence)
1. Woke up at 10am, get self prepared to go for lunch. Need to hand in physics lab report and chemistry assignment.
2. Met up with Mark, Stiel and Terry at the USM cafe. Ordered "Chicken a la King". Was half way eating when Eriz and Louisa came. We took lunch together.
3. We left Eriz and Louisa (still eating) and Terry (will be having a meeting). Went to Pocket D to hand in Physics lab report and Chemistry assignment.
4. At Physics lab, met Afif (wanted to send his report too). Afif was still doing part of his incomplete lab report.
5. Me and Mark went to the our Chemistry lecturer office first to hand in our assignment, leaving Stiel and Afif at the Physics lab.
6. Met up with Stiel and Afif again. We all decided to go back to our respective hostels. I walk alone (it was drizzling and I was
7. Managed to reached without getting soaked. Straight away went online but nothing much to check on. Was just scrolling around.
8. Took bath and rest.
9. Settled some conflicts with Stiel. Cried badly.
10. Asked my roomy (who was in Ipoh at that moment) to buy me dinner. Things between me and Stiel settled down. Took dinner bought by my roomy
11. Went online again, chatted with Oliver. He invited me for a walk, was half hearted but I went because I cannot stand being in the room anymore (was in there whole afternoon).
12. We walked till the sports complex and turned back. Talked bout stuffs mostly on studies and families.
13. I called it day! Went back and now, online.
14. Blogging (currently) and then going to bed.
I pray to God to guide me and give me the strength
to face all the challenges He had given me.
I pray to Him that He will guide me and give
me signs whether the guy I am with right
now is the right guy for me.
I confess to Him that I had made a mistake that is
ignoring any signs of His before and after
I started my relationship with this guy.
I prayed to God that the guy will accept
any consequences that He will give him.
I also prayed that God will guide us through
our relationship and show us His power.
I really wished that the guy mention
will not be offended. We had been arguing
and tearing a lot lately. Everything happened
too quickly. It has nothing to do with how
much we want to be together. No matter how much
love we are having, how much we cared for
each other or how much we need one another,
it is always God that will determine whether
we are meant for each other and it is always right to seek God.
I am sure we will not regret taking
the path we are in now. But in the future,
let God show us the right path so that we
can continue our journey as guided and made by Him.
Friday, September 26, 2008
~Izit true saying that ~
"Guys are not worth crying for,
And the guy who is worth crying for,
Will not make a girl cry?"