Wednesday, September 24, 2008

When I can't sleep..(Wallpaper intro)

It is now 3am early in the morning..
But me, my roomy and a few of our neighbours are still wide awake..
My roomy even took late supper super early breakfast of mee goreng & roti canai wih her friends..
And she even washed her clothes after that..
Superb roomy..
While I was lying on the bed counting sheeps trying to sleep ..
But all I did was staring at the empty air..
Lastly, I woke up and managed to change my wallpaper desktop background..
Here's how it looks like now...


Yea..I know..
I LOVE myself a lot..
And yes, I'm using Rocket Dock aka Object Dock..
I change the background quite often..
Maybe everyday two days once..


Before I edited the background,
It looked like this...
Note that the pictures collage were done separately..


It looked kinda flat before I put the "puzzle" effect on it..
And it was way too colourful so edited it to "sephia" mode..
And....yes, I LOVED myself since I was born..


This is the whitest purest wallpaper about "God's Dream Girl"..
Stayed in my desktop background for quite some time..
But then I found out it was too striking bright..
Love it soooooooooooooo much..


Here's the most compatible wallpaper..
It works so well with my bloggie..



I even advertise my blog here..
Heheh..

Finished sheep counting blogging..
Time to sleep..
Lecture gonna start at 9am..
And will be having Moral studies test..
Good luck everyone!


No comments: