Saturday, September 27, 2008

I pray to God



I pray to God to guide me and give me the strength
to face all the challenges He had given me.
I pray to Him that He will guide me and give
me signs whether the guy I am with right
now is the right guy for me.
I confess to Him that I had made a mistake that is
ignoring any signs of His before and after
I started my relationship with this guy.
I prayed to God that the guy will accept
any consequences that He will give him.
I also prayed that God will guide us through
our relationship and show us His power.

I really wished that the guy mention
will not be offended. We had been arguing
and tearing a lot lately. Everything happened
too quickly. It has nothing to do with how
much we want to be together. No matter how much
love we are having, how much we cared for
each other or how much we need one another,
it is always God that will determine whether
we are meant for each other and it is always right to seek God.

I am sure we will not regret taking
the path we are in now. But in the future,
let God show us the right path so that we
can continue our journey as guided and made by Him.

Hallelujah!

No comments: