Saturday, September 27, 2008

I'm not Alone..it's my choice to be.



I'm here staying in the room alone..
Not only in my room alone,
But I guessed I'm alone in the whole floor.
I know the Thailand girls downstairs are still around. stalked on them

Today is the first day of the holiday.
And I had been doing nothing except getting online
And of cause, other routines like online , sleep, online , eat, online , bath and etc..

Good thing is, I get to use the bathroom alone.
But it is kinda spooky going in the bathroom or loo alone at night.
And the memory lane corridor is so quiet, dark...

I had been listening to songs and screaming singing as loud as I can,
Had been lying on the bed for hours.
Daddy even called to ask : "Are you sick? Why when I call you are always in bed?"
I just responded "I'm lazy sleepy tired."

People did asked me out,
but I'm too lazy tired to walk down my 3rd floor.
Feeling so calm and peaceful here in my room..
Quiet spooky and cooling..

Being alone doesn't mean it's something bad..
It's a choice..


No comments: