Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Life Quotes ^^

Nothing much happened today..
Main events were :

1. I slept off at the IRC

~ I was supposed to study for Moral Studies &
Thinking Skills tests but instead I slept off coz I
was too sleepy & tired..
When I woke up, I felt freezing cold, my fingers were
nearly frozen..
So I went to the wash room and sat in the loo
for half an hour..
Hilarious right? Well, it's the only
warm place I can find in the IRC...
Sat there for half an hour till my friends called me
to go for Chemistry lab..
Hehe..

2. Listening Test

~Had English listening test during English tutorial..
I got 14/15 and 12/15..
That's kinda terrible coz the text was repeated twice..
And time were even given to read the ques first..
Most of us expect to get full marks..
But majority got around mine too..
You know,
coz it's a multiple choice ques and you just have to listen
to answer..
Careless mistakes perhaps..
Or, is there something wrong with my hearings??

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
""""""""""""""""""
""""""""""
"""""
""
"

That's all for today's BIG event..
Here are some meaningful life quotes..
I found them quite meaningful..
So, here..
I share them with all of you!!










No comments: