Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Im a great pretender...


I'm always being fake enough...

Faking my smiles and my words...

Juz to make things better..

To let everyone know..

That I'm happy with everything..

Dun any of you worry...

I really am happy..

Happy with what I'm faking with..

Coz smiles on everyone's faces make me happy..

I don't mind suffering..

As long as you don't suffer...

If my fake smiles and words...

Create scars on my heart..

But carve smiles on your face...

I'll continue being a pretender..

Pretending everything's great..

2 comments:

axiz of alteration said...

you forgot to mention that ur pretending also caused scars in other ppls heart... lolz... i could not agree more abt u pretending....

juz want u to noe, i never pretended, so its sad to noe dat u did but i dun give a fuck anymo lolz...

MeiLin said...

dun giv a fuck on me pretending..it's useless.. if my tears can cheer many, i'll cry gallons..