Monday, September 29, 2008

29.09.2008


They made an announcement that today and
tomorrow there will be no wireless connection..
But there still is!
Again, woke up late today..
Around 3pm..
Woke up and saw so many miss calls and messages in my phone..


Miss calls were all from daddy..
Messages were random - from bro jim, mummy, gary, phill, mark..
Bro jim told me his new mobile number.
Mummy asked me whether I bought a new jacket.
Gary asked me how's life and I replied in a weird way.
Phill asked whether I had my lunch, that was 2 hours b4 I woke up.
Omg, piggy me!
Mark was the only one asking : "Are you awake already?"
But that message was sent 5 hours before I woke up. Sigh..


The rest of the day I was chatting and smsing..
With Mark using our newly downloaded skype,
With Alvin using MSN,
With Phill through sms ..
With Gary through sms..


Such a boring day..
Daddy called again to check out whether I am doing fine..
But an hour after Daddy called me,
I received a message from bro Jim
that Mummy and Daddy quarreled till Mummy cried.


I just prayed that everything will be okay..
I want Daddy and Mummy to know that even though I am not at home,
I still want them to live happily..
My mood was down after knowing that they quarreled.
What's making me upset is that like always, I cannot do anything..
God bless you Daddy & Mummy..
God's always with us, face every challenges given by God with tought hearts..
Love you all..


Went to village 4 cafe cause me & Mark planned to take dinner there..
Who knew it, the cafe was closed.
Asked Oliver whether he got a friend with car so we can at least go out.
He answered "Sorry, no.."
So me & Mark walked to village 5 cafe,
luckily there was A stall - pardon me, only ONE stall opened..
and selling only rice, and 3 types of spicy "lauk"..
No choice, me & Mark ordered for take away after
seeing some international students sort of preparing for a party at the cafe..

there were like more than 10 bottles of soft drinks


Took dinner in my room..
Of cause, while listening to musics.
Received an sms from Phill asking whether I ate.
I said "yes!" and he told me he and his friends ate prawns & fish!!
While I and Mark ate only rice and the what-so-ever curry.. #%@^*&$%!!
Smsed with Gary, talked about random stuffs and get to know each other better..


Those "happenings" most probably ended the night,
cause after dinner I did nothing except sitting at my study table starring at the I-dun-know-how-to-do Physics assignment..
Studied lil' of E maths and just wrote half-page-of-A4 notes,
Yes, only half... I read only 4 pages


The rest of the time,
until now..
I'm listening to musics, chatting and feeling sleepy..
Guess that's all for today..
The boring day No.3..
7 more days to go perhaps..
What can I say..
Live Live To The Fullest by not doing anything



Cheers People!!

No comments: