Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I am NOT a dream girl


I was never a dream girl

Neither I am now

I never shape my eye brows

I do not know ways to put on make ups

I wear only flats

I do not groom my hair once a week

Nor did I groom once a month

I have lots of split ends

I always have bad hair day

I do not wear sleeveless outside the house

I do not wear skirt (except during formal functions)

My eyes do not sparkle

My nose looks weird

My lips are not juicy

I do not have an hour-glass shaped body

I do not polish my nails

I no longer do any manicure or pedicure

I never dye my hair

I have lots of blackheads and pimples pop up time to time

I do not have an adorable smile

I am not as fair as Song Hye Gyo

I am not as tall as Tyra Banks

I do not wear dangling earrings

I do not wear bracelets or anklets

I do not wear fashionable clothes

I do not have guys coming up to me asking for my number

I do not collect fancy handbags

I do not collect soft toys

I was never given flowers

I do not know how to sweet talk

I am not well-to-do

I do not do very well in my studies

I am myself

And I will NEVER be a dream girl

If you want a girl for attention

If you want a dream girl and compare me to all girls

Then let me go

And give yourself a chance to find your dream girl

Because I will never meet your need

To be your dream girl

No comments: