Monday, September 15, 2008

15.09.2008


Today's schedule is not that hectic
Straight to the main agenda of the day

1. Chemistry test 1 paper

~Comment~
Damn terrible
Just managed to score half of the total mark

Thanks God cause I thought I'm gonna get worst

*Failed my Chem during sec school before and often score terribly*

*Don't believe? Can ask my close friends*
But at the same time
I'm upset cause I knew I can do better

And all my friends scored around 8ty percent

One question hit me from at friend :

"Why did you choose Petroleum Engineering?"
"When you are weak in Chemistry..."
"You should had chosen Electrical or Mechanical since your strength is Physics."

Just then, I realized I made a great mistake
Or maybe not
Maybe it's a will of God
I'll just follow His order

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

2. Drama presentation preview

~Comment~
Again, we were the first group what's happening to other groups??

We are always the first

So, since it was just a preview

We acted scene 2,3 and 4

Not revealing the opening and ending

I all of us did not memorize the script

The only line I remember was "Ahhh!
"
The tutor gave us comments and advices
He said we acted to fast Of cause la, no props and the place so small
And he said he loves the actions part
So, there's still space to improve
Good luck group mates

Gambate and God will guide us!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

3. Information Resourse Center (IRC)

~Comment~
On the way to IRC I meet Nicole and Zhong Ying (coursemates)
And Nicole drove us there, "Thanks Nicole!"
At least I saved some energy

Was doing chem tutorial alone

Flipping through reference books and lecture notes

But only manage to finish 5 questions in two hours
At least I tried my best! :)
Nicole was no longer in sight when I came out
Dear walked me all the way to my village

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

4. Tidied study table and swept the floor

~Comment~
After a month week of hectic life
My study table was in terrible condition

And the floor was so dusty, sandy, sticky etc

Suddenly felt so uncomfortable

So, tidied the table and swept the floor
Even though I was so tired after the long walk from the IRC

Thanks to Dear
It did not felt as far as when I was walking alone
God bless you Dear!


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MayLin

No comments: