Saturday, September 27, 2008

26.09.2008

Today is a pre holiday. Many of us had classes but either skipped class or the period of lectures were shorten. I saw peoples went to the bank, withdrawing money so that they have enough to go back home (either celebrating or not celebrating Hari Raya). A few were carrying their luggages and stuffs to the car. I realised : It is holiday - one whole week of mid-sem break cum Hari Raya holiday. But for sure, I am not the only one staying back. Most Sarawakians and Sabahans are not going back. Even some non Muslims from Terengganu and Kelantan are not going back too. Seems like I am not that lonely after all.

Today's Agenda (In sequence)

1. Woke up at 10am, get self prepared to go for lunch. Need to hand in physics lab report and chemistry assignment.

2. Met up with Mark, Stiel and Terry at the USM cafe. Ordered "Chicken a la King". Was half way eating when Eriz and Louisa came. We took lunch together.

3. We left Eriz and Louisa (still eating) and Terry (will be having a meeting). Went to Pocket D to hand in Physics lab report and Chemistry assignment.

4. At Physics lab, met Afif (wanted to send his report too). Afif was still doing part of his incomplete lab report.

5. Me and Mark went to the our Chemistry lecturer office first to hand in our assignment, leaving Stiel and Afif at the Physics lab.

6. Met up with Stiel and Afif again. We all decided to go back to our respective hostels. I walk alone (it was drizzling and I was walking fast half running with my walkman phone on full blast)

7. Managed to reached without getting soaked. Straight away went online but nothing much to check on. Was just scrolling around.

8. Took bath and rest.

9. Settled some conflicts with Stiel. Cried badly. Damn! I am too emotional.

10. Asked my roomy (who was in Ipoh at that moment) to buy me dinner. Things between me and Stiel settled down. Took dinner bought by my roomy peacefully.

11. Went online again, chatted with Oliver. He invited me for a walk, was half hearted but I went because I cannot stand being in the room anymore (was in there whole afternoon).

12. We walked till the sports complex and turned back. Talked bout stuffs mostly on studies and families.

13. I called it day! Went back and now, online.

14. Blogging (currently) and then going to bed.
Good Night!

No comments: