Monday, September 8, 2008

At the Information Resource Centre (IRC)

I went to the IRC after Thinking Skills
lecture today since the next class,
which is Engineering Maths which will only start 3 hours after..

My first intention was of cause - to sleep study
or more precise,
to sleep revise on my Chemistry..

Lectures had been all the way through Chapter 8
and I'm still stucked at Chapter 6..
Which till now,
I still don't completely understand..

About Chapter 7 and 8 ~
don't even mention about them..
I was busted at the IRC..

Practically...
These were what I was doing..
(p/s : ignore the cam whoring thoughts..
It was not in the plan )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


MayLin : "Hi..I'm at the IRC.."



MayLin : "See...I'm cam whoring studying Chemistry.."



MayLin : "Ooo...this looks kinda tough..."



MayLin : "Errr...I think I need some help over here..."



MayLin : "Huhh?? What the hack is this??"



MayLin : *yawns...*



MayLin : "I'm feeling sleepy...so so sleepy.."


MayLin : *ZzZzZzzzz...*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of story..
I ended up cam whoring sleeping..
And manage to sleep study 6 pages only..
Sigh..


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Going to bed now..



No comments: