Monday, September 22, 2008

Bloggie Language Translator




Since many of my non-chinese readers asked me why did I blogged in Chinese..

I put up a translator..

So who ever wanna read my blog but you can't understand the language..

You can use the translator..

~but there's no Malay and Salako(Bidayuh)~

At times I may blog in these 2 languages..

But of cause the possibility's maybe
only 1% ..

I tried the translator on my friend's blog..

It functions quite well..

But the meaning of the texts may vary,

Since it will be a direct translation from what I posted..

~don't ask me why it's a direct translation~

So hopefully you don't misunderstood the meaning of the posts after the translations..

I apologize if any of my posts offended (will offend) anyone in any way..

Most of the times, I really do write out of my emotions..

Sorry...

Lastly,

Happy Reading!!

No comments: