Thursday, March 27, 2008

Heading Towards Sarikei (Dad's hometown)

Went back to Sarikei for tomb festival on the 20th March 2008. We stayed there, at my aunt's house for 3 days 2 nites..

In the car..on the way to Sarikei.. Took diz at Serian area..

My dad stopped at a bus stop coz the car temperature was goin high..
N i saw diz advertisement at the bus stop..


When my dad stopped at the bus stop, my bros
immediately went to the bridge to check for fishes..
wat can i say.."fish freaks"..


we reached my aunt's house at laz after 6 hours drive..
wow..tiring..


When to my uncle's house..
this bird actually talks n laugh juz like my cousin (tought by him)..
and it will laugh loudly after scolding bad words..lol..


i juz love my uncle's "pond"..
there muz be hundreds of fishes in it..
so natural...


Dad :"something's biting me..", Mum:"wat's dat?"


Mum:"wow..so sunny!!"


Dad:"let me check wat's over here..."


wow..my uncle's orchids grew so well..


My aunts "parrot" fishes..
so cute..kept "smiling"..hehe..




No comments: