Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Boring day AGAIN

woke up at 11am today, n juz realised dat i forgoten to wash my uniform...so i when straight to the washroom, brush my teeth, washed my face then wash my clothes...i did everything in a rush..den i spin my clothes (lolz..to get them dried faster). after washing my smelly2 uniforms, i hang them in front of the table fan on with maximum speed. hahaha...:)

after all the rush, i when downstairs n make myself a cup of hot milo n bread..so practically, im taking my breakfast at 11.45am..of coz, while eating my bread, i switched on my comp and went online..

after few seconds, my fren smsed me, asking my stuffs about going to TAR college..well, till now, around 6-7 of us r confirmed goin to TAR college for A level..i cant wait to start my lessons..the fact is, working is much2 more tougher than studying..for those who had worked before, u must had realised..lolz..:p





_Tunku Abdul Rahman College_


so i replied her messages but soon asked her to go online so that i can discuss with her through msn, cheaper marh (can say free lar)..hehe..so she went online around 12.05pm and we started discussing about the expenses if we are to study at TAR. She also asked bout other scholarships that i applied for, such as petronas...



_Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)_

after that, i went to get ready for work..the time was around 12.20pm.. i was kinda late so i took my bath real fast, then took my lunch.. unfortunately, it rained heavily all of a sudden.. so today i sat outside waiting for my mum to pick me up "obediently".. actually i thought i wanted to asked my mum to drop me at school so i can get approval form the pengetua for my certs..but then, "the office is not open now lar..it's lunch hour..", said my mum..

so she said she'll pick me up at 10am the next day to bring me to school to get my certs approved by the pengetua.. haiz..wasted another day to apply for TAR..post it tomorrow then...

so my mum dropped me at spring's carpark (lucky me!) coz it was raining heavily..i started work around 1.10pm..it was such a boring day..didn't get to sell any shoes today, no customer at all..
sienz...

i took my dinner at 6pm..wif my fren, Santa. i guessed i gt gastric..i was so hungry that i took lemon chicken rice (RM5.00), onion rings (RM1.70) and sugarcane drink (RM1.80)..i thought i wana save money, maybe use only rm6+- per meal..but den..??? watever, as long as im full..but den, i started to get sick, my head spins..maybe due to the gastric i had earlier on..

around 8.30pm, i cant stand any longer. i called my dad n asked him to pick me up at 9pm..reached home, i got yelled by my mum..and my dad kept asking bout my scholarships applications..and my bro kept asking me how to do this, how to do that...and my aunt called asking my results and when we wana go back to sarikei for the "tomb festival".....

i think im getting feverish........(feeling blue)...

No comments: