Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Every now and then

I am so sorry that I had not been updating since ages.

My schedule is so jammed packed that my only free time is to sleep.

Well, today is a holiday so I will just post up some lazy updating stories.

So practically I will be having 2 sudden tests this week,

which we knew just yesterday.

My dance practice going cuckoo cause everyone is so busy,

none can make it for the practice.

Promise to update on my last Sarawak trip this coming mid semester break.
Preview of my Sarawak roadtrip :



Arrival of guests!

I am not going anywhere during my mid sem break,
cause I am super duper broke right now.

Want to know why?

Cause I just bought this new baby of mine :




Tadaaa!! N97 mini! Ya, the same garnet bronze colour.

Wanted white but white is the limited edition and I was beyond the limit.

Oh well, nough said.

Happy Independence day!!!


I am not sure whether I am looking forward to Hari Malaysia.

It's the acutal day of Malaysia's formation but last day of holidays...

Ouch!

And....



Happy birthday to the Merdecca baby!


Low Huei Ming you are now officially 20! lol

Ooppss...birthday girl on the front row left,

not in the center.

Bad picture...hahaha

Orite...back to my assignments and tests..


No comments: