Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My JPA interview..

Juz when for my jpa interview this morning.. i woke up at 5.45am juz to get myself ready as soon as possible. after taking my breakfast (juz took oats), we (me & my mum) started our "journey" around 6.50am. 1st we picked up my neighbour's son, arthur, who is studying at my mum's scol. then, my mum drove all the way to the state library.. since my mum is not familiar with the routes, we almost got lost.. yiekx!! :p whenwe reached there, it was already 7.30am.. i saw many familiar faces..same are my ex school mates and some are my ex tuition mates..

everyone waited for the interview anxiously. even though we were called for the interview at 8am, the actual thing started around 8.30am. we were divided in groups for the interview..around 4-6 in a group.. suddenly, i heard my name being called..juzt den, i knew that there's a girl who has the same name with me. we had the same surname even, juz that she had an additional "G" at the end.. lolx.. and the extra "G" on another girl's name actually troubled me, i had to walk up and down following the officer juz to make sure dat all my details are correct. worst, the girl who had the same name with me did not attend the interview and that's the reason why i was questioned..

i was in the 2nd group..with my classmates ilmy.. after being divided into groups, we entered a room for kinda briefing and to hand in our photostated copies of all our required documents..
wow, i was damn nervous.. when we entered the panel room, we were asked to introduce ourselves one by one.. than, we were divided into 2 groups, 3 persons in each side.. the "pencadang" and the "pembangkang", just like in a debate.. we were then given a topic to debate on. we were given 3 minutes to jot down all the points that we can think of at that exact time.. after around 10 mins of bla bla bla...dat's it! everything ended juz in that less than 30mins..

for now, i'm juz praying for the best.. hopefully i made the rite choice..and hopefully God bless me and guides me for any choice i made..

No comments: