Sunday, April 13, 2008

F**k oFF!

Oh gosh, i hate this guy so damn much..
he kept sending me msgs n calling me non-stop..
cant he understands dat im taken, busy and my phone ran out of credit????
damn it!


1st sms : hi,how r u? finish working? can chat with me? im not in a good mood now..
comment : wat the f**k, u're not in a good mood, so?? im BUSY!!

2nd sms : y u din reply my msg????? r u busy? i'll wait for u..
comment : yup, im so damn busy n i ran out of credit..

3rd sms : a few days ago my phone expired, dat's y i din find u.. pls dun be angry..
comment : who's angry? i dun even remember u told me ur phone expired.

4th sms : r u sleeping or r u busy??? i dun noe.. y u owez din reply me.. im very worried u noe..:( i think u're busy.. goodnite..)
comment : now u're rite..im busy, good nite!

even more annoying, he miss calls me everytime after he send me a sms..

u said u only wan to be my fren..i noe u liked me before, but i had made things very clear between us. i dun wan nothing more den being ur fren, so PLEASE..stop all this!
u're over reacting!


most annoying sms : R u asleep? i guess u're already sleeping.. r u busy lately??? i missed the time wen we juz met.. i noe it's different now, so sad.. im not into relationship anymore so u dun hav to worry.. maybe u're rel busy..rite?? i believe in u and i respect u.. this is wat i hide in my heart, feeling more relief now.. pls dun be angry wen i say all diz, coz im afraid of losing u.. maybe i dun like the feeling of loosing someone..so when i loose someone, i will be very sad n moody..m i very stupid?? diz is the 1st time im saying diz, i never even tell my family. maybe im lame..afraid wen ppl hate me n others..plz dun be angry anymore..sorry..good nite.. :-/

most annoying comment : u seemed so sissy..complaining so much.. n who is angry with u? im not..so why should u be sorry??? feeling guilty?? u're a guy! stand up man! y u're afraid of ppl who hate u??

1 comment:

@ SmalL G!RL said...

yoyo!!! lolx!!! dos msgs sounds quite same s the msgs dat i received too...hu is dat? izit the same person as d one hu sent msgs to me? yea, i agree, so SISSY!!!!! so much complains...eh, he's sheng wey (i mean mine )dn tell me he sent those nsgs to u??? haha