Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm Accepted To Matrix!!

Guess my phone ringtone really did helped me and brought me luck..
It sounded like this..

"Bring me good news..on my telephone..make me happy..oh baby..bring me good news on my telephone.."

since then, i kept receiving good new..
1st, i'm accepted by tunku abdul rahamn college (TARC) for a level science.
2nd, i'm accepted to join the petronas educamp for shortlisted candidates for petronas scholarship.
n now, i'm accepted to enter 1 year science matriculation at labuan..

well..since JPA and Petronas scholarships' result will only be announced in may..
i will have to sacrifice again..
go to matriculation 1st because we have to register before 12th may..by that time, i'm not sure whether the JPA and petronas results had been announced.

so..another sacrifice..
i had already sacrifice TARC to enter matriculation..
all my flight tickets..my registeration fees are burned...
sobsob.. :'(
but sure dat's uncomparable to how much i can save if i choose matrix than a level in a private college..

thus, my conclusion..
i'll be goin for matriculation in labuan..
most probably 10th may flight..

Exp to my frenz : good luck in the future..and, remember to make wise decision..because it's concerning your future..
-m@y lin-

No comments: