Sunday, September 26, 2010

Outreach camp

So this was where I was off to during my mid semester break.

Cameron Highlands!!

That was my fourth time,
stayed for 5 (or 4 I couldn't recall) nights for a camp.

Talking bout that, I always had something to do at Cameron.

The second time was a geology field trip, means work.

What I was doing at the camp?

You can read Lorenzo's post, he did most of the explainations. haha!

So here I will just post up some pictures.

Enjoy!!

Oh ya, it's an Outreach Camp. :)
.
.
.
If you read Lorenzo's post,
you will see that his exposure was at the Migrant workers site.
Mine was at the Indigenous people site.





.
.
.
We had group discussions and presentations
Anyone know the banana game?
U need to use the banana to push the potato till the end point.
And the winner is....
The Banana King!!
There was a guy whose banana was detached. LMAO


\>




This is our room...ex-room. haha!

PCCG mails.
Thanks for those who mailed me :)
.
.
.
The group picture!
(Click to enlarge)

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

camps are always fun =)