Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fearing pregnancy

I got pregnant and have a kid O.o
It is the weirdest dream I had so far, besides watching people die fml

When I found out I was pregnant I got really scared.
And only after I gave birth I started figuring how did I got pregnant because I never had sex wtf
I don't remember the whole giving birth scene, it doesn't exist in the dream @_@
Like my usual dreams, the story was not continuous, choppy here and there.
I was pregnant and the next thing I knew was the baby can already walk wtf.

When I woke up I felt my brain so messed up.
Like how did this happen I don't even have a boyfriend wtf.
Even weirder is that in the dream I kept thinking whether I got raped but cannot recall anything.
And I counted the months since I gave birth just to recall what happened 9 months back =.=
That was when I woke up with my heart rate so fast.
I even check my tummy, thank God it was just a dream fml

I guess that dream was due to the amount of people I knew getting pregnant before marriage wtf
Because these people got pregnant so early, like when they can barely support their own lives,
I developed fear for getting pregnant and having children =.=

I truthfully admit that I still need more time for myself, in my own world.
And I wouldn't want to be tied down unless the other half shares the same interest,
like...to explore the world and doing silly impulsive things/trips.
I guess after multiples heartbreaks I became quite picky.
At a moment I figured it's ok to be single and spent my money on some needy children.

You know when you were younger your parents stopped you from having boyfriend/girlfriend.
At my age, your parents get worried that you can't get any.
And even if they introduce you to some you wouldn't want to?
But who knows....till the day I stop fearing pregnancy...and love wtf


Anyways, here is an extra info.
My brother is studying medical.
And maybe some of you reading this post is a doctor, medical practitioner or medical students...
He said there is a higher risk of cervical cancer for early sex and late menopause.
So if you are really young (I know I'm considered the right age but anyways...),
if you are like 21 and below, it might affect your hormones.
I guess everyone knows how hormones affect females during PMS.

And if you came to this post because you are a pregnant teenager,
(just in case Google brought you here)
You can read this: http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/teen-pregnancy-medical-risks-and-realities

I don't know why am I sharing this,
I must be so bored, kthanxbai  :)





No comments: