Saturday, August 23, 2008

22.08.2008

22.08.2008

Friday

Cloudy / Rainy

Today I woke up and feeling extraordinarily sleeping. I went to the bathroom half awake and half asleep with my eyes only partially opened. Lecture started at 8am today and ended at 12pm, was not exactly lecture..had CAL lab from 8-10am and engineering mathematics tutorial from 10-12pm. As we had planned earlier on, we went to Ipoh town. I actually wanted to go to Ipoh Parade but since most of them want to go to Jaya Jusco, I just followed..I had nothing in mind actually, just wanted to take a walk around after a hectic week in the university. I walked to the sports complex (where they waited for me), and it rained suddenly. I was lucky enough that I got my umbrella ready this time. It was not that long until a bus came.

*The seat beside me was leaning forward & mine was leaning backward*

As the saying goes, “don’t judge a book by it’s cover”. I was shocked when I entered the bus. It looked fine on the outside but was really terrible inside. However, I was still able to sleep until the very end of our journey even though the seat was too leaning towards behind and unadjustable. The driver of the bus drove the bus so fast that I was in fear most of the time. Lastly, we stopped at a petrol station. Which means, we have to walk to another bus station to take another bus to Jaya Jusco. This time the bus was much more better. Air-conditioned and cleaner, just that the seats were uncomfortable, they were too hard, not custioned. When we reach Jusco, we split up and shop for our own need.

*From left - Mark, Terry & Abang (well, I mix with guys more) in the "terrible" bus.*

I bought a few things for myself and my room. At least now I will feel more comfortable staying in my room.

New laundry bag for my unhangered clothes

New shoes rack

New Bedsheet (kawaii!!)

New Rug

After tidying my stuffs, I rushed to English Care group me
eting. It started at 8pm but it was already 8.15pm when I started walking there. I reached there just in time for the game session even though I had missed the introduction session. The game was really fun and I really enjoyed. Then there was sharing session where everyone of us share about our family, we too, prayed for each other for the problems they faced in their family relations. At that moment, I realized once again I was not alone. Always, I had thought that my family was not caring and loving enough since he do not hug, kiss or even say good night to each other. I found out that my brothers and sisters do share the same problems that I was or am facing. Some are even facing more challenging challenges than me myself. I am very grateful to God for giving me this opportunity to really understand my family and at the same time understand others’. Though she was not in, sister Maggie shared to us on heavenly father.

“[Family Relationships] Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. Honour your father and mother (which is the first commandment with a promise). So that may be well with you, and that you may live long on the earth.”

(Ephesians 6:1-3)

After care group meeting, I had an argument with my dear. I asked him whether he wanted to go for Convo Fair, and he said he was playing game. Then, I just kept quiet..he knew I was upset. He tried to make thing up by asking me to keep his lap top. I do not want to do that, I want him to realise his mistake himself and repaint himself. Recently, he had been slightly addicted to games. My friend’s wallet either dropped or taken by people when we were at the mall. So I just prayed that he will be able to find it or solve the problem soon.

Conclusion of today’s care group sharing :

1. Do not neglect earthly parents

2. “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear ; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind” (2Timothy 1:7)

3. Prioritize God, seek His kingdom and guidance

No comments: