Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Date Is 08.08.2008

Woke up at 7.10am today....was supposed to wake up at 7am (when my alarm rang).. But then, looking at my room mate still sound asleep..i thought : another 10 mins will not harm right??
So, basically i woke up at 7.10am, grapped my towels n pails then rushed to the toilet.. Though we never have to wait to use the toilet, since there are quite a number and not everbody go for lectures the same time..
After all the brushings and washings, when back to my room stil half awake.. Sigh.. Quickly gt changed into my pants before my room mate come back (she when to the toilet few mins after me..).. since we were getting ready the same time, means our lessons will start at 8am.
Well, usually she will be asleep while i am preparing or vise versa (i am taking petroleum engineering & she is taking mechanical engineering...so we have difference time table). Some intro about my room mate- name : clare marie sia, race : chinese, hometown : bintulu, ex school : smk bintulu.. ok, enough bout that...
Erm...so, after changing.. i quickly pack my stuffs..since it was already 7.40am.. *my room mate was already puting on her shoes* ah!! then i thought - she will be having engineering maths tutorial at the lecture hall (near) and i will be having English CALL lab (further).. ok, CALL lab only..sure the technician come late.. so took a packet of biscuits 1st (my room mate may had reached the hall when i was juz locking the door)..
So, i just walked slowly to the lab.. Just as i expected, the technician was no where to be seen.. It was already slightly past 8am then he came to open the lab door and the comps inside. So we had our 3rd week CALL lab session (2 hrs)...with all the grammar, vocabs exercises and short para writing.
After 2 hours, not finishing the exersises yet (way too many), we had to rush to engineering maths tutorial class (at another block -lecture room). I saw everyone doing the tutorial questions, which I had not even touched (my room mate said the tutor will pick only some ques). Just then i realized, we do not have the same tutor. sigh.... but lastly, he said we do not have to pass it up - realived! However, i made my mind to finish all the ques just as a revision.
By the time I finised EM tutorial, it was already 12pm - lunch time!! Had lunch with regular butch of friends at the USM cafe....then when straight to hostel. Time to rest! *Not forgetting there will be a physics tutorial replacement class at 3pm..*
My main "aim" to go back to my room is to sleep, but when i reached, i looked at my lap top...i switched it on..listen to songs, edit the desktop background, check my mails and etc...and i got stucked until 2.30pm.. another rush had to be made...this time, at Block 19 laboratory - furthest i can say...
So, i made my way there..was kinda lonely and quiet journey..*I was the only one walking*.. As usual, i decided to listen to some musics.. When i almost reach the chancellor hall (near to the lab), i heard foot steps..which of coz scared me since i am "supposed to be alone".. I turned around, i saw someone familiar...Puven!! (my moral group leader - taking Mechanical engineering).. he was going to some where near to where i was going..so we walked together and had some usual chats - topic : fate! Which he relate to me with a guy, i call him "kasparov" (identity kept secret for now).. then we reached a junction and split to our own destitions.
I when up to the lab and saw Kelvin/Kevin (i do not know which is correct-sorry Kev...my room mate's ex classmate) sitting at the stairs..were'nt we late?? I looked at my watch...20 more mins.. so, it took juz 10 mins to reach after all - i did not know..sigh.. So i just linger around the lab areas till some of my course mate came..
We entered the lab and started our tutorial.. Our tutor, i do not know his name...but most probably he is from Sudan or South Africa.. We were each asked to solve a question.. When i opened my bag, i realzed..i forgoten to bring both my questions and answer sheets. Luckily my friend , Mark (course mate from Kuching)..borrowed me his question sheets - so i just did the question im supposed to again. What i was shocked about was, there were 11 questions...the only ques i was not sure about was question 8...and i was asked to do ques 8.. OMG.. so i walked around asking how how and how...but no comfirmed answer.. I end up just scribbling what ever i know on the white board..out of 3 sub ques, i got 2 rights - good enough.. heheh..:)
After tutorial, it was already 5pm.. *stomach growling..* went to the nearest cafe and ate wantan noodles.. Honestly, the cafe is so dirty...that i controlled myslef from throwing up on my way back to hostel.. Then, im stucked in my room till now... juz woke up from sleep after bath.. sleep from 8pm-12.30am... Wow!! And did not study... Gona wake up early tomorrow, study in the morning.. Then, 12pm.. x-ray taking at the uni's clinic.. Afternoon from 3pm, cocu activities...mine, drama & theater... Most free time...EM tutorial ques, physics assignment, prepare for thinking skills test and etc..
That's all for 2day...nothing interesting..
-don't hestitate to comment me bout speeling mistakes or grammar error.. (coz i juz type once, half awake and never read through again).. Give comments on my life stories too.. TQ-


2 comments:

Jimmy said...

of course i read ur blog.

kinda bad stuff u said bout papa and mami

MeiLin said...

sorry la bro..
gt blog liao orh, not bad..
keep in touch!