Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I call it a day!

My day started really miserably..
Messed up the Physics third experiment
..
Did not finished
the experiment on time..
The experiment's presentation sucks..
When the demonstrater asked us for our percentage error,
all we can say was "we haven't calculate"..
OMG..


*the result of the experiment on me - on the right*
(for display only)
__________________________________________________________

Then, had argument with dear..
Reason was I do not like him giving me instructions to do this and that..
So I ignored him..

He left the group (of friends) and walked alone..
I went to look for him..

Then we ended the 1st argument..
After Physics lecture,
he saw my messages to my very very close friend (treat him as a
brother)..
Dear found out I told my bro stuffs th
at I did not tell him..
So dear was upset and he got
mad..
He ignored me without listening to my explaination
..
I told my bro..

And my bro actually messages dear without me knowing..
Then dear come to find me face to face to settle the argument..
I explained to dear why I told my bro and not him..(I almost cried)
Then, he t
ried to explain why he was upset..
But before he even started, I cried..
So I asked him to stop talking because we
were in public..
After all the expl
aination,
we got back as good and romantic as ever..
God bless us!


*it started like this....* (for display only)

*and ended up like this...* (for display only)

____________________________

I am not feeling well today..
Having slight fever..
Hopefully I will recover soon..

After a good night sleep perhaps..
I had to cancel my study meeting with my bro..
Felt so sorry making him came all th
e way here to my village..
I apologized for making him cycle back to his hostel in the rain..
So sorry bro..

*i guessed he cycled in the rain..all the cars passed him..
the only source of light was from the cars

and the dim street lights..*

(for display only)

_______________________________________

So now I practically have to rest..
Then try to revise some of the lectures today..
(if i am feeling better..)
Just going to sleep/rest first..

*need a rest..agrhhh! headache!!* (for display only)
________________________________________

Challenging day!

Would like to end my day with something
dedicated to all readers :




No comments: