Sunday, August 24, 2008

23.08.2008

23.08.2008

Saturday

Sunday / Thunderstorm

Nothing much happened today. I woke up late, around 1pm. Then, I bath and when online. Replied some friendster comments and edited my account. After that looked up for some guitar chords. I asked my dear to buy me breakfast and lunch since he will be going to the convo fair. He bought me Dunkin Donuts, yesterdays yogurt drink and Ferrero Roche that we bought at the mall.My friend who lost his wallet asked me to ask my friends from Ipoh where is the nearest police station since he want to lodge a report. When I was browsing through the net around 4pm, the line when from “very good” to “fair” and it disconnected all of a sudden. So there goes the chord looking, all I can do is to bookmark the page first then find them again later. After the line when off, I started to concentrate on my drama script writing. I am supposed to discuss with 2 other girls but it seemed so difficult for us to meet up. Moreover, who want to have long meeting to write drama scripts when there is convo fair? So I ended up writing the script alone. It was not that bad. With full concentration, plus some eating, drinking and toilet break, I managed to finished everything, including printing 3 sets around 7.30pm. About dinner, my roommate when out to convo fair so I practically asked her to buy me some food. After finishing my drama script, I continue on doing my Chemistry flow chart. Chemistry lab will be on Tuesday but I am doing it earlier because Physics quiz will be on Tuesday too. Since I have the time, mind as well I finish it up and concentrate on Physics later on. After I finished the flow chart, decided to do Engineering Mathematics assignment. But when I looked at the question, I got so confused. So I ended up looking for Physics reference book. Then again, I felt so lazy. I closed my book then my roommate came back with my special “char kueh tiaw” for my dinner. It tasted good, very much different from what I had in Kuching. At the same time, I wanted to try whether the internet connection is working. I tried to sign in then “boom”! I entered the main page. -.-“ means I am connected. So, neglecting my Physics, I started replying comments and looking up for chords again. And, after this, I will be practicing on my guitar. Then maybe, I said maybe study Physics. My dear when to sleep over at the church since the praise and worship group will be practicing for tomorrow’s Sunday service. He told me something shocking – the bassist of Planet Shakers lied that he had cancer. (Click here to read an article about it) My dear told me he was sad due to the action of the bassist because Planet Shakers is like a role model to many teenagers, especially the believers. But I told him – if God can forgive his children who create sins everyday, why can’t we forgive one person that creates sin. If we are to be sad because of the sin of one person, then God must be crying everyday because his children creates sins everyday.

“ Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is recovered Blessed is the man unto whom the Lord imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile. When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long. For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me: my moisture is turned into the drought of summer. Selah. I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord ; and thou forgavest the inquity of my sin. Selah.”

Psalm 32 : 1-6

No comments: