Monday, October 26, 2009

Symbolic Life

For some reason I am really of being in this place,



being in this position.


Day by day I get more and more things .



First, I would like to say to all readers.


I had been very busy the past weekend,


being part of grand events,


spending time with my far from



and of course using every second I had to complete my projects.



Friday night was Talent Search 2009.



It was a success and I did enjoyed my throughout.



Saturday night was a Farewell Dinner for the CSS seniors.


A night filled with I can say.



Both nights, I arrived in my room almost 2AM.



Barely able to open my , I hit the straight.



Sunday morning was Talent Search 2009 postmortem.



The rest of the day I had to complete my Moral project.



At night it was Rotaract Avenue meeting.



After the meeting, wrapped for Rotaract Installation Night



till almost 12AM.


Then I got back to Differential Equations.



Though so much preparations, I still the interview.



Not because I could not answer the questions ,


but because I got myself and told the wrong concept.



After that was a quiz, managed to finish but am not fully confident.



At the end of the day,



I still need to meet my Academic Writing


lecturer for consultant on a


Had co-curriculum drama practice at .


My energy is all drained out.



I am not only ,


I am disappointed and with myself.


After the interview,

I was practically the whole day.


I wanted a so that I can


something as hard as I want.


I used to ask my brother to hold a for me to .



I hope at least he is here.


I do walls as well, of course not till my hand bleed.



I am not



and are just my ways to release .



Different people have different ways.


Some play , some sleep, some go for,
some , some play ,



some watch , some read ,



some go for and etc.



In less than a month I will be back



I have lost my interest in aiming-high and working hard.



The world is getting so that the


efforts do not seemed to worth it.



I used to be perfectionist, still a little perhaps.



But when others being ,



no one will see the efforts, no one will see the sacrifice.



I need to be out of this place.


I need to and go for class, I guess.



These are places I can channel


everything out of me and feel







8 comments:

kenwooi said...

haha... cute emoticons.. =)

kenwooi.com

MayLin :: Melinda said...

hahah...Thanks! credits to glitter-graphics.com.
Took me quite sometime to complete this post.
Blogging is a way I release stress too :D

Independent Queen said...

What a challenge to finish this.. I was like.. ermm ermm like "fill in the blank" quiz !!

MayLin :: Melinda said...

Yea..too busy, yet too free.
I was so under stress, spent all my time blogging this post. lol

bang-bang! said...

aww so cute haha. had fun reading ur post. anyways, tahan mei lin, approx. 3 weeks more to go. i have a countdown like thingie on my table. looking at it makes me feel much better.can't wait to go home!!

MayLin :: Melinda said...

but countdown makes me scared that finals is near.. sobsob..
such a dilemma...

michkirszanelee said...

i'll bring you to NZ with me if i go ok. we can actually plan a real trip there, maybe in 2nd year or sth. save money first.

MayLin :: Melinda said...

k..great! :)