Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Watch the Butterfly

Just a little update from me during this buzzz week.

First of all, it's Talent Search 2009!

Back this season different from last year.

Don't forget to grab you tickets,

only RM5 (UTPians) & RM10 (outsiders)!

You can drop me a comment if you want them.

The event will be held on 23rd October 2009,

8PM at UTP Chancellor Hall.

This is the chance to meet The Times and Juwita Suwito.

For more info or to listen to their songs, please visit their websites :


The Times
(click here)

Current track on repeat mode "Wilayah Strawberi Selamanya"




Juwita Suwito (click here)

Current track on repeat mode "All This Time"



For more info or inquiries regarding Talent Search 2009,

please visit our official website :


UTP Talent Search (click here)


* * * * * * * * * * * ** *

Besides that, thanks to all my dear girls for

celebrating Sook Harn's and my birthday.

Though it is a week earlier for mine,

but you all did surprised us.

They gave me make ups for my present.

Thankie dears!

I was asked to test it.

So here is the picture.

Notice the gold colour shadows.

It's drawn using Maybelline smooth pencil eyeshadow in gold.

Blend with black, white and silver eyeshadow.

Eyeliner used, both white and black.


Don't ask me why I look different in web cam pictures.

Maybe it's the makeups or lighting.

This picture is not edited using Photoshop at all.

I just used photo gallery to make it brighter. LOL

That's all for now...

Tata!!


Watch the Butterfly.

Spot one in this post? :D


No comments: