Saturday, March 31, 2012

Party People in the House @ Zouk, Sepang

Had been a DiGi user since forever and super love DiGi because DiGi is giving out 3 pairs VIP invites to a party at Zouk Sepang: The Experience!!  It’s a series of outdoor parties that will feature a lineup of local and international artists that will blow you away! 

Guess who will be spinning that night?? None other than the well known celebrity DJ Afrojack!! He'll be in town with his awesome skills and let you party all night! He will be joined by other cool and amazing DJs like tyDi, Bobby Burns, Angger Dimas, Goldfish + Blink and Terrence! Surely it will be a night to be remembered! The details of the event:

 Date: 7 April 2012 (Saturday)
Time: 6.30pm till late
Venue: Welcome Center, Sepang International Circuit, KL



You can join the contest to win the invites too! Just visit http://digi.nuffnang.com.my/2012/03/27/party-the-night-away-zouk-sepang./ but make sure you are a blogger! Deadline of the contest,12:00pm, 4th April 2012 (Wednesday). Else, you can win exclusive invites/tickets through the following methods:

1. Sign up for DiGi’s Simple MasterCard to enjoy a 
Buy 1 Free 1 ticket promotion for Zouk @ Sepang: the Experience!

2. Subscribe to DiGi Music Pluz to win 4 tickets to attend Zouk @ Sepang 


Now of course I don’t want to miss this chance too! So why do I want to spend your night at Zouk @ Sepang?? 

First of all, it's DJ Afrojack!! Who wouldn't want to attend a party with DJ Afrojack in the club?? *put your hands up!!* This might be the once in a lifetime experience to not only see him spinning but also party to his beats and rhythms!! 


Secondly, I would also be there to watch Angger Dimas perform! He's Indonesia’s biggest EDM export and fresh off his USA Tour with Steve Aoki. Plus, he's only 24 (and Afrojack is 25! Y they so talented?!). Even though he barely speaks English, he started his career at 19 and look what a success he currently is!! I am 22 and barely know what am I doing! :/  I think that he is a really talented person. Listened to some of his work and they are amazing! Would want to see working on it live in person :)



Thirdly, it will be at an outdoor party!! I missed the Future Music Festival Asia (FMFA) :'( due to other commitments so I wouldn't wanna miss this one! I already had my regrets so I am really hoping to be part of this awesome party *puppy eyes*! I am sure Zouk, like always, will make this event a very mind blasting one. No matter you are a Malaysian or not, on that night you would wanna rock it! Outdoor is nice because we are all avid club dancers and the larger space will surely do us much favour! *hugeee grin*



Lastly, I already have my clubbing "kaki" (read: buddies) in mind! These people are going to rock and party all night together with me and we are all excited about clubs :P All of us missed out the FMFA so we are really looking forward to The Experience and hope that it will be more awesome than FMFA!! The Experience would be our first experience partying outdoor!

Plus, I will be going for LMFAO concert on 9th of April *wehooooooo*! So let's make it a party weekend shall we?? :D I can't wait to party the night away with all the party people with Zouk @ Sepang: The Experience. *shrieks*


With love, Mei Lin

No comments: