Wednesday, March 4, 2009

One after Another

1st test of the sem was just over few hours ago..
Screw the freaking chem test, stayed up till 4am for nothing...
Caught flu some more...
And ngantok nak mampus at tutorial today..
Chem tutorial did helped though...
1 of the question was exactly the same with one of our quiz question during tutorial...
But only 1 ler, that if I didn't make any calculations mistakes la...
Got no time to check on it cause it was busy doing another ques which I was stuck on...
Did lots of assumptions (macamlah my assumptions are correct)...
And the lecture hall at Pocket D tak sesuai langsung for test, or even lecture...
So gelap la...I saw my own shadow on my test paper... Hate it!
I tekan2 calculator also had to double check whether the values were correct...
Can't see clearly under the superb dim light...
After test, super relief...
Though knowing I did some silly mistakes (of my very own assumptions)...
When to jog right after the test..
Went back to change and straight went to Village 6 to jog...
He finished 1 whole lap, did more than 10 sit ups...
Me ~ not up to 1/2 lap I guess, 2 or 3 sit ups...
Was hungry marh...
Not enough food supply to provide me enough energy...
Went back straight after the jog..
Roomy was moody, bout the test I guess...
She studied real hard, slept later than me ~ 5am maybe??
Don't worry, we all love you...
And like I said earlier, screw the chem test...
I prayed for you, I'm sure it won't be so bad...
Now need to concentrate on the comings...
That was just the 1st challenge...
Now I need to do tutorials, labs stuffs and revisions...
Engineering Maths test next week, ni teruk lagi nih...
Sem lepas nyawa2 ikan jer...
Gambate peoples!!
To people who are smart (such as piggy butt....),
please la amalkan amalan tolong-menolong yer...
Hehe...muackss!

*the end of the most rojak post ever*
*tired of almost-perfect English (perasan nih..), more rojaks coming...*


No comments: