Thursday, March 12, 2009

Study, The Island & Me

Had the feeling I'm having insomnia... *yikess!*
For the past few days I had been sleeping after 4am..
2 days ago was around 6am, yesterday was 1am...
Not that I did that on purpose (like studying, playing games or surfing the net)...
I got to bed early, around 1am or earlier but just can't get myself to sleep..
I'll be rolling around on the bed and starring at the ceiling...
That's when I got fed up I tried to study but to no veil...
Amazingly, I can still wake up early in the morning...
Lectures had been starting at 8am...
I can wake up at 7am, or today I woke up at 6.3oam...
Surprisingly not as sleepy as when I had enough sleep...
With only 3 hours or so of sleep,
my condition is not much difference with 7-8 hours of sleep..
But of course, I knew I need more rest...
These tests, quizes, lab reports, catching up on lectures are screwing me to death!!
All the thoughts on my mind are getting me almost insane and I guess,
I just guess that's where I got this sorta insomnia...
Every night I lay on my bed feeling tired and tell myself : "I need to sleep!!"
But I just can't cause the stupid brain can't seemed to take a rest...
Prior to that ~ all the hustle bustle and sh*ts...
(my water heater broke down, I'm sick most of the time,
and my lab reports marks like sh*t - thanks to the racist-sorta lab demo)
Like my roomy said : "Sh*ts happen!"
I'm going for a break at Langkawi Island this mid semester break...
Had "invites" to KL but I need somewhere far from the freaking city,
I need the beach, the moon and the stars..
I'll just waste my money staying at the hotel, sleeping all day...
And my nights strolling at the beach, watching sun sets and listening to the waves....
I don't care I'm outdated or anything, just need, I mean MUST get out of all of these...
Shoppings in KL are whatever...
So there go my plan for mid semester break..
Not KL, not Pangkor Island, not Genting but Langkawi Island...
And for the first time I'm going to ride a train for a long distance journey...
*Sounds adventurous to me*
That's all for now...

Blogging 4 hours before my Engineering Maths test...
I'm so dead, the lecturer said it's tough... Screw it..
I don't know what happens if I don't score, had been studying hard...
If you know what I mean...
Well, just wish me luck and pray for me peps!!
Tata....

No comments: