Thursday, April 8, 2010

Of the weekend

So let me just summarize my weekend in short.

Last Saturday and Sunday was prelim of Euphonious 2010.

It is like battle of the bands in my university,

fyi, Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS.

Yeah, students here not only try to find hoil,

we search for talents as well.





The 3 respected judges were Juwita Suwito and

Terry Yeow & Agnel Raj from Altered Frequency.





Spot Juwita's Mum and

Kysern & Mark from Altered Frequency as well.

Such nice people they are! :D





I bought their CD's as well.

Niceeee! :D

Support local artists! Hehe~
.
.
.

Stay tuned for Euphonious 2010 finale on 23rd April 2010!!

There will be guest artist performing on that night.

8 bands in the final are :

Hazel

Project E.N.D.

Raptors

Salmah & The Swingers

Sour Stripes

The Seven Sticks

The StereoPOP

Threnody
.
.
.

Outsiders (non UTP students) who are interested

can email me for more details or for the tickets! :)

No comments: