Friday, May 23, 2008

只想愛你

AC : He told me not to love him, because he will only hurt my feelings.
He is very sure we will not end up together, till now...
He asked for a break up, but I broke into tears..and begged him the whole night.
He took back his words at last. I knew, he still loves me when he asked for a break up, he just don't want to hurt me anymore..
Then comes the 2nd break up, it was smooth as 1st as we were thinking about our future that was never meant for us.
But as days past, we realized that all we need is to love each other.
I cried most of the time thinking why we can't end up together,
why can't we let the whole world know how much we meant to each other..
All I want to do is to love him..
AC=Author's Comment


^*~Author's Choice for this confession~*^

Rainie Yang (楊丞琳, Yang Cheng Lin)
Zhi Xiang Ai Ni (只想愛你)



Chinese Lyrics

我終於還是說了一句我愛你
還記得那個微涼夜裡
天空正飄著小雨
心跳的聲音 像舞動奇蹟

你看著我說千萬不要愛上你
因為你只會讓我傷心
別傻了快點喊停
你那麼冷靜 忽遠又忽近

我知道我對你來說也許太年輕
我想我猜我問我終於了解
原來為愛流的眼淚
也是種甜蜜滋味

只想愛你
當我和你走在一起就已經決定
不看不聽不問也不會放棄
是你讓我了解自己
可以為愛那麼堅定

只想愛你
好想每天睜開眼睛就能看到你
我知道我偶爾有一點任性
不管你做任何決定
究竟愛我還是逃避

Sorry我還是不會放棄愛你


English Translation

I finally still said the words "I love you"
I still remember that cool night
a light rain was just falling from the sky
the sound of my heartbeat was as miraculous as dancing

AC:I remember the 1st time I told you that I love you was through a short message.

I was so nervous and not certain of my decision.

After a few months, we then realized at th beginning, we were just fooling around.

None of us were serious, but by the time we knew it, it was impossible for us to be apart.

Looking at me, you told me not fall in love with you at all costs
Because you will only break my heart
"Don't be foolish, stop it quickly"
You were so calm, so far yet suddenly so near

AC:I knew during our 1st break up that you still love me as much as i love you.

You just did that cause you knew we were going through too much sufferings.

But you did not know that what you said had hurt me even more than what we when through.

I know that, to you, I may seem too young
I thought, I guessed, I asked, I finally understood
Turns out that crying because of love
is also a type of sweetness

AC:Since the first day you told me that we will never end up together,

it was too late.

Since then, I had been crying..

But every time I cry, you will be there for me.

I realized, if crying can bring you close to me..

I don't mind crying happy tears my whole life.

I just want to love you
When you and I walked together I had already decided
I won't look, won't listen, won't ask, and I won't give up
It is you who lets me realize
how sure I can be for love

AC:All I want to is to love you.

We had walked all kinds of paths together.

We both cried, we both suffer, we both smile & we both laugh.

But we never give up on each other.

We knew we were not meant for each other,

but we knew we had found true love.

I just want to love you
I want to be able to see you every day when I open my eyes
I know I occasionally can be a bit impulsive
It doesn't matter whether you
choose to escape or choose to love me after all

AC:If I could only have one wish, I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine.

Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone else.

By the end of the day, it does not matter how we end up to be.

Whether we choose to face it or to escape, all we will remember are our memories together.

Sorry I still won't give up loving you

AC:For now, I will not give up loving you..


AC=Author's Comment

3 comments:

axiz of alteration said...

lolz.... i dunno how true this post is.....

MeiLin said...

me either..
but never question me bout it..
coz i'll never find the answer..

axiz of alteration said...

owh u have found the answer.... wat eva u say up here are lies and hypocritical....

juz like u....