Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Re : Too Many Interviews..Will I have More Choices Too??

Re : Well, I just found out seconds ago.. Besides getting TARC, JPA, Petronas, Matriculation & Maktab Perguruan, I am also offered Diploma in Technology Management at Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM). I rejected the offer after I saw the course duration is 3-5 years. I can't waste so much time just for diploma. And, the course fee is too expensive (even though the government do give allowance)..still much more expensive than matriculation I mean.

Besides that, I decided to ignore the Maktab Perguruan offer. I know it may not be that tough for me..but it will be too stressful. I have to go for interview and write a few essays. These are the aspects required in the interview : general knowledge (about education and current issues in the country and foreign countries), ability to communicate well and good manner. The essays that we are required to write are about : "Why did you choose to be a teacher?", "Your experience in education field" and "If you are selected, what can you contribute towards the profession?". To me, it is quite time demanding in doing the preparation...so i decided to ignore the offer.

On the other hand, the name list of lower 6 students had just being announced today. But for sure, entering form6 would be my last choice. I had made things clear between me and my parents straight after I finish SPM. I will not enter form6 no matter what..and my parents said they are willing to come out with their own money if I don't get any scholarships or matriculation. Thanks Daddy & Mummy! Love both of u! =)

But I guess I am really lucky..I got offered matriculation and thus, my parents do not have to spend too much on me. At least they can save more for my brothers, or use the money for extra expenses..such as for my flights and etc.

So and so, after being successfully offered this and that...I decided to continue in matriculation labuan while waiting for Petronas and JPA, which of cause are my 1st and 2nd choice.

-M@Y-

No comments: