Saturday, May 3, 2008

Journey Walked By My Hair =)

Thursday, June 28, 2007, 12:16:54 AM
* This was the time when my hair was the longest..
And the 2nd time I rebonded my hair..
I never had my hair kept so long..around 2 years..
But then, i got tired of tying my hair.
I wasted a lot of time drying my hair..*


Friday, August 24, 2007, 10:02:56 AM
* I made a sudden change..
I cut my long hair until it was super short..
I felt really comfortable with my new hair..
But at the same time, I miss my long hair..*



Saturday, February 09, 2008, 9:48:36 AM
* After feeling a little regret cutting my hair super short,
I decided to leave my hair long again..
So I had not cut my hair since then..*



Thursday, March 13, 2008, 1:43:14 PM
* This is also a major change towards my hair..
For your info, I had temporarily curled my hair for a dinner before.
But you know, I felt boring with straight hair..
so i decided to make a major change-perming my hair permanently,
despite being advised that curly hair is very difficult to managed..*



Friday, May 02, 2008, 05:55:22 PM
* Okay..now I understand how difficult is to manage curly hair..
so, another change after not more than 2 months.
My hair is straight again..
Luckily all the chemicals & heat did not spoil my hair..
After rebond-rebond-perm-rebond in juz 3 years,
my hair is still doing fine.. :)
Thanx to my fav saloon..Loving it!!*

1 comment:

@ SmalL G!RL said...

which salon u usually go?? hehe