Thursday, May 22, 2008

Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) Scholarship

I did not believe when my mum told me that I got a letter from the Embassy of Japan. I am shortlisted for the Japanese Scholarship that I applied after my JPA interview. I applied for Natural Science B - Medicine. At that moment I was so bored (super long holiday), so I don't mind writing 2 short essays for the scholarships. I admit my essays were quite "powerful". *sigh* hehe.. jk..


But since I got Petronas (not to "cakap besar", just stating a reason here),
I am not going to sit for the written examination of 5 SUBJECTS - English Language, Mathematics B., Biology, Chemistry and Japanese Language (which I am surely to fail if I sit for it).


Besides, the examination is on 1st of June (I surely don't want to miss my Gawai celebration this year - all my relatives are coming back) and in Kuala Lumpur (how can I fly there last minute just to take the exam? *duh*)

I was told that this is a very good scholarship, where you will be given full scholarships to study in Japan in any field (Natural Science A-physics, Natural Science B-biology and some art subject such as accounting, law and business). But, no regrets...Everything is in God's hand.

No comments: