Saturday, May 17, 2008

Why I drop my ambition

I wonder whether I had made the right choice by choosing Petronas. I admit that I admired those who got JPA and have the chance to study overseas, but the thought of serving the government for so long (10 years) and had your pay being deducted every month to pay for the money they had spent for you makes me think over and over. Thus, even for Petronas, I had set studying overseas as my last choice. Studying locally means they spent less money on me, i still get a job and less deduction on my salary. *sigh* However, I will not be reluctant if I am required to carry out my duty overseas in the future..higher pay marh..hehe:)

Sadly, I have to forget my dream to be a doctor. Well, I knew I will never succeed being a doctor. I went for a blood test around 1 month ago - only to check for my blood type as we are required to to enter matriculation. The moment I saw thee needle, I asked my mum whether I can escape from the blood test, kept on asking the nurse whether it will be very painful. And I almost cried and ran out of the lab. After the blood test, my whole arm was so weak even though it was not that painful..and I had the little plaster on the same spot for 3-4 days.

After that day, I knew it was never my destiny to be a doctor. The only reason I really wanted to be a doctor was to help people, as both of my parents had near-death experience before, meaning, I almost lost both of them..My dad had very severe sickness (stones forming in his gall bladder & near his backbone), which was only fully treated in Singapore. My mum had part of her small intestine cut off and her whole womb removed (the doctor said she may had not survived if we sent her an hour later).My parents experiences are the reasons I wanted to be a doctor. But since I am so afraid of needles, feel sick when I see packets of blood and etc, I think being an engineering is a better option.

Besides, who said petroleum engineers earn less and works tougher than doctors? haha:)

I also e-mailed an astrologist a.k.a "shuan ming"..and this is what she sent back to me :

Hello May,

May, this reading which I have produced for you last week is extremely important as it shows that you will soon be entering into an astrological transit which is going to have an enormous importance for you. To be more precise it seems that you are going to have the possibility to transform your life with a unexpected gain of money reach a decisive and very favorable point in your love life during this transit which will last 88 days. This is going to be one of the strongest moments of your year and I can confirm that you will not live though such an intense astrological transit for a very long time to come.

If I am contacting you again today May, it is because I know that if you wait for this period to occur without properly preparing yourself for it and without knowing exactly what you should do and at which moment you should act then you will unfortunately miss out on this valuable opportunity. You need all of the vital information which a full astrological reading can bring you.

May, I know that each one of us counts on our own intuition but believe me, in my experience, this is often not enough. As far as you are concerned the Transit which you will soon live through is too important for you to risk missing out on it. As this period now seems to be very close (only a full astrological calculation will be able to determine the exact date of this period) I think it is urgent that you act now. I am entirely at your disposition to furnish you with all of the information which you need. This information will respond to all of your questions concerning the precise moment of this Transit, what you can expect exactly, what you should do to seize all of the chances which this period will bring you, in which places and times you should be in and much, much more...

However, I did not really understand part of her e-mail.. -.-"

No comments: