Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Love My Girlz!

Girlz..thanx for everything..
We knew each other less than 5 months (except Verene)
but I will not forget all the memories we had together..

Love ya girlz!

*peace*
Thank you for joining my farewell supper at Mc D..
I hope to see all of u soon..
Good luck & May God Bless U!

~~Farewell Supper~~


Joanna & M@y


Annie & M@y


M@y & Mag a.k.a Margret


Verene & M@y


M@y & Santa


Zte Wee & M@y


The Mc D eaters & posers


Smile! =)


*from left*
Zte Wee, Mag, Santa, Annie & Joanna..



Joanna & Santa with Mr. Mc D


Annie & M@y with Mr. Mc D


*I'm Loving It..*


Annie on the phone, Santa-bluek, Verene & Mag rapat2,
M@y & Joanna smile, Zte Wee-PEACE!



Future Kumang Sarawak *sigh*


Yo! Wassup wassup!
*Santa was too happy...lol*


Thanx for the farewell card & shirt girlz..
I love them so much.
I really love the card, so touching..
& thanx for knowing my right size, which is XS (extra small).. :)

~~Farewell Video~~




Flying off to KK on the 9th..
hope to see u all soon..
keep in touch yer!
God Bless!

No comments: