Saturday, May 3, 2008

Too Many Interviews..Will I have More Choices Too??

As you all know, I had been called for interview for Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam(JPA) overseas scholarships and Petronas scholarships. And now, I am called for interview for Maktab Perguruan to teach Secondary School Mathematics. You may all think I am lucky..but I am not sure whether I am really lucky, or I applied too many things until I am not sure which is my real choice.. -.-"

Till now, I had been called for 3 interviews. I went through the first and second and now, I have to go through the third AGAIN. The third interview is the Maktab Perguruan interview which will be held here in Kuching. But since I am going for matriculation, the person in charge will change my interview location to my matriculation college at labuan.

I was only called for INTERVIEWS, and I am not being CHOSEN yet. Being interviewed is really different with being chosen. For example, in 1000 persons who went for the interview, the chosen ones may only be 200 persons.

Before any of the results of the interviews being announced, I am not considered lucky. Well, despite being offered TARC, matriculation & being shortlisted for JPA, Petronas and Maktab Perguruan interviews..I think that these chances given to me are making me more and more confused, making me "walking" further and further for my dream. Wait a minute, WHAT IS MY DREAM???

Oh well, let me just enter matriculation and attend the Maktab Perguruan interview first since the results of the other interviews are yet to be announced. After that, I will decide my future.

No comments: