Thursday, September 3, 2009

Game of Love

I am sorry I need to do this.

I know it hurts you much.

I knew it will hurt you more than I can imagine.

But that is all I can do to stop you from winning.

I hate losing.

You must be stopped.

I had tried so long.

Perhaps you now knew how useless it is.

Hopefully you realized.

Love is like a game.

When you lost, that is the end.

You shall need to start from the beginning.

But then, you experienced.

You learnt, apply it and move a little further each time.

If the players tolerate, the game lasts forever.

But we can never play the game together.

I am not your opposition.

You do not need me.

I know you can do better without me.

It will be just fine if you understand better.

It will be better if you made the right move.

Checkmate.






5 comments:

Mohamad Nazmi Zaidi said...

if he knows he could do better without you, then why did he stay?

there must be something he sees that you don't. Only the best jeweler recognizes the best diamond.

=)

MeiLin said...

perhaps he just want a company but not me. perhaps he thought I was the only one who cared when others do as well. there must be something blocking his visions when he is in the game.

Mohamad Nazmi Zaidi said...

the game.

I have been in many. I have won and I have lost. In the end I realized that it wasn't the game that mattered most - it's the game spirit.

one does not fight for the winnings if he does not possess the right spirit.

does he have one in the first place? or was it just you playing the referee when you were supposed to be one of the player?

MeiLin said...

Hmmmm...
I guess he has too much spirit that all he can think of is to win, win and win. His spirit is so high that he did not give ant chance to the others to play, including me..

Mohamad Nazmi Zaidi said...

ahaaaa...so that's how it is.

hm. never let a common winner loses. he'll backfire.

but sometimes one deserves to lose to win other things.

do what's best for yourself. godbless, and i'll just watch from the bench with coke and popcorns :b