Monday, August 8, 2011

Appreciation

There are still nice people out there,
who are really helpful and will hold your hands no matter who or where they are.



To Jesus, thanks for listening to my prayers.
Being there all the time through my hardship.

Guiding me through every tests I am facing.

To my parents, thanks for the endless love.
For being by my side through my ups and downs.
And calming me with your voices and laughter.

To the bf, thank you for bringing me back on track.
Reminding me of religion and God.
And rushing to my side when I am in trouble.

To my friends, thank you for being helpful.
And understanding my problems.
Even when I was annoying and troublesome.

To Jay from WWOOF Korea, thanks for your kindness.
Though a stranger thousand miles away.
You helped me through my request.






No comments: