Sunday, June 7, 2009

Incoming~

Late post~
I just came back from Soaring The Eagle.
Spent a night in KL before boarding AK5208 this afternoon.
Lap top is still not in a good condition.
Will most probably fix it tomorrow or day after.
Will post up a post on my stay at Agrotec Ulu Langat for the past 5 days.
Late post on my stay in KL as well.
Need to take the pictures from Bel and Mich first.
1 month holidays, gonna be super boring.
Will change my template too I guess, within this few days.
Stay tunned~









6 comments:

leechon said...

soaring the eagle....means...u r petronas scholar also??

local u or oversea uni?^^

MeiLin said...

yup. local, base at UTP. ^^

SengYee said...

hayhay..how was it..??
boring or fun..??

maylin said...

was both fun and boring~
haha...
u'll get to experience it soon~
but for sure u won't regret it..
hehe

LoLo said...

wahhh.. cant wait for the update :D:D

MeiLin said...

I update tonight!! weee~ ^^