Saturday, June 13, 2009

Taggie~

I'm not sure whether this is the tag that Molly tagged me.
But I found this in Joycelyn's blog (she was tagged by Molly too).
So I guess this is it!

1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
*many answered neck, ear...but to me, forehead
(more to pure love, not seducing love XD)

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?

*I didn't wake up in the morning, woke up at 4PM. 1st thought,
"wah! panas sugguh!!"
and straight went to have cold shower~

3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?

*my lil cutey cousin

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?

*Nope~my parents are quite strict~

5. Will you ever donate blood?

*Still not sure. I'm underweight and having phobia towards needles

6. Have you ever have a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
*Nope~ Only friends.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
*Yup~ quite a few times when I am really pissed off

8. What does your last text message say?
* "Love u baby. I'm off to sleep now. Nite2"
so sweet~
but whole day no other messages. Lol

9. What are you thinking right now?
* "Why suddenly tummy ache?! Finish tag 1st"

10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
* Yup, boy and all my cousies. Miss them!!

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?

* 5AM~

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?

* Ahahaha~ Everrise.
It's my working uniform at Everrise when I was in Sec3.


13. Is someone in your mind right now?

* Still, boy and my cousies~

14. Who was the last person who text you?
* Boy~

p/s : gonna change my template soon~

* so many links, will take tonnes of my time~
now malas~
plan to make my own using dreamweaver...
so susah to edit the codes of current templates on the webs~
want XML animated codes.
But mostly only HTML got animation.
Want striking colours, background must be white,
no width limit, 2-3 columns and average fonts~
I know, I'm fussy.
So need to do myself...wait la~
or at least till I meet one which really suits my taste on the web.



No comments: