Thursday, August 27, 2009

wasting my time

Now I know why my bro earns more from his blog.
He writes controversial stuffs.
He writes bull shits, just like his blog title.
And people now a days love reading craps.
But I don't write bull shits on my blog. *Sigh*
And I don't plan to start either.
The bull shits may affect my brains cells,
making me difficult to answer my Academic Writing paper later,
and when asked what's my rank of English out of 10 in interviews,
I won't wanna drop from my current 8-9 to 4-5.
Btw, he is full of crap himself.
I usually don't understand what he's talking about,
neither my parents could, ask my youngest bro.
Not sure whether he is semi genius, out of his mind or just superb creative,
either one, the symptomsmare still 'strange behaviours'.
Okay, am I expressing my jealousy over here?? wtf

3 comments:

Kasia Kanaun @ Raya Ramoh said...

Wakaka...
You are no less creative too as compared to your brother my dear.

He is with his, you with yours.

I like the way you express yourself which is uniquely yours. True to what you said, the moment you are trying to be like him, that will be the time you are not yourself any more.

Cheers and God bless.

BTW, we (parinu NS) will have a barbecue at Pueh beach tomorrow, I guess you will miss that. Wakakaka

MeiLin said...

thanks much for the comment.
arghh!! im missing one after another of NS activities. and i miss pueh beach so much!!

Jimmy said...

lalalalalala



lalalalalala





BTW, my current earning is RM35.45.


LALALALLALALA


HAHA