Tuesday, November 17, 2009

never let go ♥



I still remember the day he first

said "hi" to me during Moral lesson.


He said we talked before, but I can never recall.

Sorry. Hehe :D

All the star gaze, walks,

until the day you dared yourself to hold my hand.

You said you were in love and I asked who was that girl.

My heart was pumping fast,

cause I was afraid that you won't say my name.

I love you but I didn't dare to let you know.

When you held my hand

and asked that heart stopping question,


yes, my heart skipped a few beats. :D

I was speechless,

couldn't even open my mouth to say "yes".


I just held your hand tighter,

and you knew what I meant.


You let me lean on your shoulder,

and we star gazed the whole night. :)


All those nicknames,

arguments and swearing,

to the Indonesian speaking us today.

Every moment counts.



Today is our one year anniversary.
:)


He had his final paper today as well.

But he remembered our anniversary,

when I thought all he was thinking about was his studies.

He wished us exacted at 12 midnight.

I understand we couldn't afford a grand celebration

and we don't have the time to celebrate on the day itself.

So instead, we had supper at night.

And I told him this:

"the most special anniversary ever is when
it is not celebrated with materials,
no gifts, no trips, no treats...
but just me & you enjoying the presence of one another,
at the mamak stall. Hahah! thanks."

* * * * * * * * * *

Your presence, is my present,

is my gift for this special day.




My favourite picture.

It was so spontaneous. :D


~Cheers to many more years to come.

May God be with us always,

and may He bless our relationship. Amen~



No comments: